Rose comparisons

Rosenvergleiche – Stauden & Rosen is an interesting german website for rarities, also regarding some rose comparisons of same types from various nurseries and similar varieties. A lot of the compared roses are well known as Félicité Parmentier, Incarnata, Blanche de Belgique, Cardinal de Richelieu, Hippolyte, Georges Vibert and so on. Certainly the review allows some conclusions. Most of the images can be enlarged for the detailed view. Simply scroll through !

2 Likes

Very nice website, thank you for sharing @Roseus !
I can’t figure out if they are only a garden or if they also sell. They have some really rare gems!

1 Like

@SeasideRooftop Many thanks for feedback. Oh yes, they are selling both, bare root and container roses. But only bare root roses will be shipped. Container roses must be bought locally. The contact person is Mrs. Karin Schade. E-Mail: karin.schade@groenloof.de, if you have any questions regarding shipping conditions and the terms of payment. She initiated and performed the rose comparisons and is a rose breeder as well.

Below you will find the link to the online shop: Enjoy browsing !

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the information @roseus, that’s really great ! I will contact them.

1 Like

Of course, with great pleasure ! I had a quick look to the general terms and conditions. Unfortunately, it is not apparent to me, whether deliveries outside Germany are possible. Hopefully this is only a matter of negotiation. Good luck !