Peal la S

Yeah, theyre “okay”. I’d use it again, though. Ive considered buying it again.

It’s also of note that Pretty Lady will produce chlorophyl in blooms much like Brandy did with St. Patrick.

After seeing Paul’s new Trier seedling and his description of the rich colors of his other seedlings, I’m more inclined to purchase Trier for my garden.

Although, I wouldn’t be crossing it with minis, but polyanthas and other diploid roses in my garden: Renae, The Fairy, Cecil Brunner, Champney’s Pink Clusters, Perle d’Or.

I’ve imagined roses that are similar to Francine Austin in both flower and bush.

For the longest time, I’ve been wanting to cross Trier with Cecil Brunner because I see a seedling similiar to Francine Austin but with more fragrance.

Last year, I crossed Renae with Perle d’Or in hopes of getting something similar but on a thornless plant.

Arnold, have you tried the Aspirin rose?

No, Jadae, not yet. I like this rose (not the name) and made some cuttings two years ago, which all failed for some reason. I will try again.

Enrique, I like to imagine the seedlings coming out of Trier X Cecile Brunner.

You have to purchase Trier, and I would have to get Cecile Brunner. Nice perspective for the next years

Tank you both

Arnold