Winter Newsletter is in the Mail

Members:

The Winter newsletter was mailed today. Those of you who need to renew will find a bright orange or green renewal notice tucked inside the first page of the newsletter. Please use the form and send your renewal promptly so that you won’t miss an issue. I received two late renewal notices today after the newsletters had been mailed. If you know you have recently sent your renewal and find a renewal notice in this issue, you may disregard.

The cover picture is a beautiful “Amelia Fleming” hybridized by Joyce Fleming of Canada. The back page has a nice photo by Jim Sproul of Ralph Moore at his 100th birthday party.

Newsletter arrived today! Kudos to Peter Haris for another superb issue. We sure can learn a lot from each other when it comes to the parentage issue. Keeping records and sharing at least some data, if one cares to do so, is nice to know. It was one of the reasons I wrote my response to the other thread about parentage here on the forum. I really enjoyed the article on lighting by Michelle LeVan-Steklenski. Well written, and not one that is so technical that one gets lost in the details. So, keep the good articles coming.