R. arkansana

I have some suckers of R. arkansana available if anyone wants this rose for breeding. Very pretty species that hasn’t exceeded 2 feet here, some suckering, bluish matte foliage, no disease. 2" blooms in pale pink, clusters, excellent fragrance. Mine blooms four times a year, the last cycle in September. Let me know.

Paul

Dear Paul, I would love to have one of your suckers. I live in the Pacific N.W. one hour north of Seattle. I am just learning, I have 21 seedlings so far. Since Ilove all roses I havn’t set any clear goals, but I am interested in thornless traits and bi-colors. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you! Robyn Swesey

My email address is listed above my post; just email me privately with mailing information and I will send you a sucker.

Paul

Paul, did you recieve my email? Robyn

Nope, not yet.

Paul

Paul, Something seemed odd when I sent you my address, evidently it was. Robyn Swesey, 5210-233rd Pl. N.E. Arlington, WA. 98223 I will be pleased to give your sucker a home! This will be my second summer hybridizing.I have 21 seedlings, 5 have bloomed, mostly minis, but I’m waiting for a ‘Queen Elizabeth’x’Neptune’ to bloom, it looks white or yellow. I am ordering your ‘Unconditional Love’, I love moss roses, what a cute little thing it is!. Thanks again, Robyn

Paul, I also have been trying to reach you via email. I’ve sent two, one through the link by your name and one just through my regular email program.

I also would love to give one of the suckers a home. Arkansana is one of the species on my short list to get. I very much appreciate the offer but I would rather not broadcast my address out on the internet. If, at this time, that is the only way to get it to you that is what I’ll have to do.

Thanks,

Mike

Paul,

I also posted to you via email. Please let me know whether you’ve received a message from me.

Thanks,

Chris Mauchline

Chris: Yours has been mailed out, as I mentioned in a private email.

Mike and Robyn: yours go out today.

There are no more available. Offer now closed.

Paul

Thanks Paul,

I’m looking forward to receiving it.

Mike