Plant Root Growing Box - Has anyone ever tried this method?

Hello to all!
By chance, I came across a Rooting Box for plants on the internet. This product is predominantly well rated on the sales platform of another big supplier and according to the shown reviews, this article seems to be easy to use and mostly delivers convincing results. According to the description, this method is also suitable for roses. Since ratings can only be believed to a limited extent, I would be interested in your impressions or opinions. Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Hi Roseus. I have used a similar product about 15 years ago. I was never impressed with them with very little rooting seen. That was my experience. I really would like it to work as it seemed an easier way to propagate with only a few tools needed compared to my misting house. Maybe others on here have had better success? Hope you try it and it succeeds!

1 Like

Having good success with cuttings I bought these to try air layering, needless to say I have so far been unsuccessful. If you watch a video on it and they show you a fig, know that figs are the easiest tree to propagate… They sucker a lot and are easy to pull out, they take easy from cuttings and layering (by extension air layering). So basically I’m saying that I’m salty about me not being able to get it to work :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you both very much! That’s exactly what I suspected. The practice is usually not as simple as it is presented.

1 Like