Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons greeting Y'all

Happy whatever you are celebrating, have another drink of whatever you are celebrating with, and here’s to another year of successful rose hybridizing!

To you as well Jackie, thanks. (and to all of you who make this forum such an important place for the exchange of ideas)

Cheers!

Thanks Jackie!

Merry Christmas! Looking forward to what the New Year brings. Among the whole lot of the RHA membership, there are many new interesting roses waiting to bloom for the first time in 2010.

Blessings to you all!

Jim Sproul

Merry Christmas to all!

Guess we still have 15 minutes before the holiday is over. I was going to write;

Twas the day before sowing,

And all thru the greenhouse

Not a creature was stiring

Not even an aphid (or whatever bug bugs you )

The seeds were nestled all snug in their stratification media

While visions of award winning seedlings lurked in their embryos…

But… enuf of these phony version of this classic! I’ve had enuf of them in my inbox these past few weeks!

I do wish all of you the best of this holiday season, and do wish you all the very best for the coming New Year. I do hope that you have some good seedlings next year - I know I am hoping for some good ones. Maybe a cover photo on the newsletter.

I do thank all of you that have made this forum that is read by fellow hybridizers all over the world what a good forum it is, but my other wish for the New Year is that those of you that do post here do become members of the RHA, if you are not. We hope to have some exciting new things that will be a part of the forum, but as you know the forum is not free for us. Your membership, of a measly $10 a year, does and will contribute to the success of it!

Please consider membership if you are not.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

John Moe

General Director, RHA