Help identifying a rose

I’d really appreciate people’s insights about what this rose may be. I bought it as ‘Tropicana’ this spring, but I suspect it is possibly mislabeled. I actually bought two of them and they seem to be the same, whatever they are. I’ve been trying to obtain some older roses to characterize them more fully for their black spot resistance with the different races of black spot that I’ve been culturing in the lab lately. In the past ‘Tropicana’ was characterized for resistance to some races (it is resistant to race 3, but susceptible to races 8 and 9). I am hoping to learn its reaction to the other races. The plants grew and I tested them with races 3, 8, and 9 as well as the other races using these three races previously studied on ‘Tropicana’ by Vance Whitaker as controls. This recently purchased rose was susceptible to race 3, which seems odd. The buds don’t look as salmon orange as I remember ‘Tropicana’ looking. Photos suggest on HelpMeFind that the petal edges of ‘Tropicana’ reflex back a bit more than this rose. It seems over half of the older cultivars of dormant, bareroot roses I bought this spring at Home Depot and a regional chain (Menards) were mislabeled. For the most part it is easy to tell they weren’t right due to vastly different colors and I have a general idea of what the mislabeled roses may be for most of the others. For instance, there was a ‘Heirloom’ in a Rio SambaTM bag, a White Lies in the ‘Europeana’ bag, etc. I’m wondering if this rose pictured may be Ring of FireTM, as the same wholesale company packaging these roses also sells Ring of FireTM. Do those that are familiar with Ring of FireTM think this may be that rose, or do you think it actually is a ‘Tropicana’ and maybe something may be goofy with the black spot races? Thank you for your insights/expertise.
IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1274.jpeg
IMG_1273.jpeg

Here’s one more photo from tonight.
IMG_1414.jpeg

It has that goofy Marilyn Monroe foliage, so it seems likely to be Ring of Fire.

A lot of these places get excess wood from UC Davis, so that is always a good list to check.

You can see the foliage resemblance here: 'Marilyn Monroe ' Rose Photo

It carries over from Marilyn Monroe. I own both.

In NW Oregon, Ring of Fire is healthier than Marilyn Monroe for black spot. Neither seem prone to lesser spot diseases. MM defoliates 2/3rd of its foliage each year, and RoF just gets a some spots here and there. That obviously doesn’t mean race resistance, but that is what happens here.

Also, the real Tropical has a weird, but slight, bluish hue that makes it very gaudy.