Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, and Festivus for t

Of course there is Bah! humbug day (Dec. 21) and a few others (Dec is really busy), and then on to the New Year.

So happy holidays, what ever you celebrate, and here’s to a new year of great rose growing.****

Thank you, Jackie! And to all here on the RHA, healthy, happy and prosperous Holidays and New Year!

Hi Jackie and Kim,

I was just about to start a thread but will add to this one:

[size=large]Wishing blessings, happiness, and health to my rose forum friends and their loved ones in this season of holidays , and may you all find a super-duper rose among your germinating seedlings this year![/size]

Dido, Neil

Double Dido.

I wish all of you a very blessed Christmas season filled with joy, happiness, and good health! May all of you have a great hybridizing season, and have some seedlings that really become something special for you. But let us not forget the real meaning of Christmas, as it is so often forgotten midst all of the trappings that so many think is Christmas.

Thank you John. The best of it all back to you and yours.

Good health and many nice seedlings to you all from…

Merry Christmas to you all! We will begin our tradition of celebrating the 12 days of Christmas starting tomorrow. In whatever way you celebrate this season, may you find moments of rest and happiness.

Blessings to you and yours,

Hm, just caught the registration of 42 years ago, and I thought this was new.

Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy Newyear to all.And may everyone find joy of hybridizing and the thrill of just wondering what it"s going to be…

Happy Holidays everyone, and may 2012 bring everyone good health, happiness and some beautiful seedlings.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday and wish you all a Happy “rosey” New Year!