Contacting the ARS

Does anyone know the best method of contacting the ARS? I’ve tried essentially all of the email addresses publicly listed and nobody seems to be getting back to me.

2 Likes

Sorry, I can’t help. I am equally perplexed, as I have been trying to contact them via several email addresses. Unfortunately without success.

From their Facebook page, these are the methods of contact:

8877 Jefferson Paige Road, Shreveport, LA, United States, Louisiana

(318) 938-5402

ars@rose.org

rose.org

Open now

I did wonder if it was just me or not but that’s disappointing to hear! As a paying member myself it would be nice to at least receive a reply :frowning:

Thank you, I’ve not actually tried that email address so I’ll give it a go now! Unfortunately I’m UK based so calling / writing isn’t a feasible option for me!

Many thanks roseseek! I will be happy to start a new attempt.

You’re welcome! I hope it helps. You should probably attempt calling them to see if they actually are still open. They were when I copied and posted that. Just now, it reads “closing soon”. Perhaps someone there will have an answer for your questions? Good luck!

1 Like

Hi. I am the president of ARS - I acknowledge we have had issues with response times. Contact Kim@rose.org or Neal@rose.org for assistance. Diane

3 Likes

Hi Diane, essentially my main issues are regarding the Modern Roses system. How far away is it from launching from beta, and how can I get a breeder code as a member?

4 Likes

Hi and thank you for your question! We continue to hold Modern Roses in Beta only because we are in process of clean up on reporting of some of the converted roses. PLEASE DO register your roses! On the ARS website there is a button in the upper right hand area of the home page that indicates ‘Modern Roses’. Clicking on that will link you to the instructions, list of current breeder codes, and other related material as well as to the registration page (all online) for registering a rose. You can also go directly to modernrose.org to register etc, Any individual can sign up for a breeder code! Please let me know if you have additional questions.

1 Like

Link isn’t working.:see_no_evil:

1 Like

https://modernroses.org/

Sorry to reopen an old thread, but I actually submitted a request for a breeder code on the day you sent this reply and I’ve still heard nothing back!

A post was split to a new topic: My baby steps toward hybridizing

Dear Diane/ ARS president,
That Beta-version of the website (six months later) is freaking ATROCIOUS. Period. Full stop.
Granted, I AM looking at it on a phone, but LORDT!
Everyone has a smartphone now, and EVERYONE YOUNGER THAN DEAD will be using that smartphone to access information quickly, because that is how the 21st Century do.
Get somebody to “phone-friendly” your site, please.

1 Like

HI Vanessa - to confirm - you are responding to Modern Roses - Thank you. Diane

When I try to search a rose I can not press Submit button and it also get stuck very fast. :frowning: