About the Ploidy Level category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

Species rosa ploidy levels in comprehensive tabulations in tables - by other workers. Might assist others in fulling Master Rose List - l used it to fill my crossing list ploidy where missing.

Think paper considered public domain, as off web search. Also found it good read and close to my level.

Sorry, First crash in new forum for me - post in wrong place - meant as a data reference for people looking some species ploidy levels.

This 09 paper l find has a neophyte (moi) interest type well draw, and for more than ploidy type.

Eye :eye: opener for breeding systems and interesting view points and critiques on “pollination not well studied experimentally” … “main mode of reproduction” …. thought to be xenogamy” … “perhaps through operation of incompatibility systems” …. 5 systems discussed at a friendly undergrad learner level … tables refer to species study results for example for breeding system believed demonstrated with study results with caveats (aka study quality).

Paper useful enough for my education that l made effort to hard copy, and pull out an old yellow high - lighter … still plowing it.