Titles and abstracts posted for accepted papers in the special issue of FOB devoted to rose research

I’m really excited the accepted manuscripts for the special issue of Floriculture and Ornamental Biotechnology are begining to accumulate!!! So far there are four. It’s been a lot of work serving as the guest editor, but very fun and worth it. If you are interested, you can see the titles and abstracts at: http://www.globalsciencebooks.info/Journals/images/InPressList_Abstracts.pdf beginning on page 13 (at least currently, the page number will shift as other projects are ajusted).

Among these is a wonderful article by our own Dr. Roger Mitchell titled “The Inheritance of Juvenile Recurrence in Rosa Species Hybrids”

There will be over 20 articles when the issue is complete, so please keep checking back for more!

Sincerely,

David

Gee. Thanks, David. The abstract on stratifying R. souliena may come in handy…to someone else. I can’t imagine needing more than one of that giant. I do have a small supply of ripe R. souliana hips, if anyone wants to try the battery acid soak. Souliana is a wonderful, if huge, rose.