Spring RHA Newsletter

The Spring issue of the RHA newsletter is scheduled to be mailed out on Friday of this week. If you haven’t sent in your membership renewal, you won’t be getting a copy.

Please check your last mailing label if you aren’t sure and send in your renewal checks NOW.

If you post to the RHA Forum but aren’t a member and not receiving the newsletters, you are missing out on a wonderful informational source.

Join Today! Dues are just $10.00 for domestic and Canadian members. International memberships are $12.00 for airmail delivery.

Meg

Spring newsletters were mailed this morning…!!

bump

Got mine!

Me too.

me too. this one’s a classic.

Finally got mine, and it is great. David Zlesak’s article on chromosome counting answers questions I’ve had for a long time. I am going to have fun learning this this summer. Thank you for taking the time to write such a well illustrated article.

Ann

Thanks to Peter Harris, our editor, for putting together another super issue. He sets out the symposium topics in advance and asks for our help in contributing articles that make it a very informative newsletter. Let’s keep it up. The topics for the summer issue, which he would like contributions by May 15th, are Beginner’s Luck and Preventing Hip Loss but he will gladly accept articles on any issue the has to do with hybridizing.