Some of the seedlings take the heat better than others

David, I believe that Kim had figured out a way to post more than 3 photos, but I do not recall when or where it was posted. Maybe he could refresh our memories? Or any other photo savy person?

When I insert photos using Photobucket I can post as many as I want, no problem.

Yes, Sharon, posting them first to Flickr (perhaps others, too), you can insert many photos into your reponses. If you attach a file from your hard drive, you are limited to three, maximum, as long as none of them exceed the size permitted. I set the camera to make sure none are larger than 300 dpi so there is no resizing required to get them to easily, quickly upload here, Garden Web, HMF or Flickr. David, perhaps you didn’t hit “attach” once you had uploaded your images to the response? You begin searching for the image by clicking “Attach”, that opens “Browse” and “Attach”. You find the image with the Browse tab, but must them click “Attach” once the image has been found or it doesn’t insert into the response. Fortunately, with Phorum 5, you can go back and edit your posts, probably inserting links and images to it if that is where you want them. Or, just create a new post and include them there.

To use Flickr, you have to sign up there, create an account, then upload the images you want to post to your Flickr photostream. Once there, you can copy the html information for the image and paste it to your response here where you want it.

WOW! Jackie! I love all your seedlings - it’s fun to see the color change. The first one is very festive, it reminds me of “Orange Sundae” - Yum! The red fragrant thornless one is a gem, reminds me of “Red Ruby” … The Russet to Lavender is incredible, “Lavender sunset?”. I made up all those names, they are not in HMF. If they can look that good in the heat, I’m sure they be more petals and even deeper colors in cool weather.

Great job, Jackie. I love all those vivid colors.