Seedling available for breeding purposes

I have made a couple of backup plants of one of my seedlings that I am using in breeding. It is (Tuscany Superb X Othello) X Souvenir du Docteur Jamain. It makes an upright clump to about 6 feet, with matte foliage and 3.5 inch cupped mauve-pink blooms of about 30 petals. It doesn’t have very good Blackspot resistance, but its offspring are faring much better in this regard. It is Spring blooming only, but its offsrping are often fully remontant. Its most noteworthy trait is its intense Myrrh fragrance; more intense than any other rose I grow. It has proven capable of passing this scent on to many of its progeny. I have one extra plant for someone who wants to pursue this fragrance in their breeding work. (You must not share this plant with anyone else without my express permission, of course)

Let me know if one of you are interested. The plant will likely bloom this year. Please don’t request it unless you are specifically interested in pursuing this particular fragrance trait, thanks.

Paul

The plant has been spoken for, but if anyone else is interested, I will propagate it again later this Summer.

Paul