Saturday, April 24, 2004

This is when Spring in Guadalupe begins at San Jose Heritage Rose Park… Although that’s a long way off, I thought it would be nice if we planned something if anyone lives close enough to do so. We can picnic, bring pollen to swaps… trade plants if we really wanted too… I for one have a few species that are suckering that maybe nice for other people to play around. Whatever is the case, I’m coming. Jim, you know how I look… although I may change my style pretty soon… Not sure if you’re going, but I’ll be there. And hopefully this time none of us will be rushed like how I was. I may look different… I’m going to cut my hair really short this time, and possibly bleach it. But I think you can recognize my glasses and rather “distinct” (big) nose.

Hi Enrique. There are quite a few people in California on Rosarian’s Corner that might be interested. I’d go in a heart beat if I didnt live in Oregon :slight_smile:

Great idea! I’ll plan on being there.

Hey Enrique, that’s a good idea. I’d like to come too.

Mike

I’m new to this group and the hobby. I live in Oregon too, but I’m a freshman at St. Olaf College in Northfield, MN. I would love to come if I could get away, but I’m not back west until Memorial Day weekend or so. I’m mostly interested in working with minis now, as I have a very limited space and budget. It’s difficult to tell my family how to work with my plants at home when I can’t show them. I hope they’re all still there this summer…

Hi Jaime,

You picked a very good school. What are you planning on majoring in?

Henry Kuska, Cornell College, class of 1959 - chemistry.

http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/