Nice seedling

Of the many seedlings that have bloomed so far this year, this one has to be one of my favorites. It’s an op seedling of Sorbet Bouquet. The coloration is most interesting. SB produces a lot of very pleasing seedlings. Her seeds set easily and germinate well. Most seedlings, are somewhat mildew resistant, getting some mildew, but surviving it better than many. I really like her as a seed parent.

Better try this again.

Of the many seedlings that have bloomed so far this year, this one has to be one of my favorites. It’s an op seedling of Sorbet Bouquet. The coloration is most interesting. SB produces a lot of very pleasing seedlings. Her seeds set easily and germinate well. Most seedlings, are somewhat mildew resistant, getting some mildew, but surviving it better than many. I really like her as a seed parent.

Ok, this is starting to get funny! Obviously, that’s Perle d’Or, LOL! Here’s the seedling (I hope):

That looks just like Perle D’or.

Patrick

Judith, is that seedling growing indoors, or out in unfiltered (through glass) sunlight? You may find the subtle blushing/color blend becomes more exteme in full sun.

-Philip

No Philip, this seedling is outdoors in full Arizona sun.