Newsletter on the way

Below are some article titles from the Winter 2008 RHA Newsletter which is in press at this time and should be in the mail and on its way to members before this next week is over–

An Excellent Parent, by John Moe

\

Looks like some meaty articles coming our way; I look forward to reading them. Peter, thank you for all the time and work you put into this for us.

Jim Provenzano

Ohboy! Can’t wait to read it!

-Fa

Forum participants who aren’t members:

It isn’t too late to become a member and receive a copy of the Winter newsletter. Just email me and request PayPal billing. I’ll send you an electronic PayPal invoice which you can pay by credit card or from your PayPal account if you have one. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay the invoice through PayPal nor do you incur any PayPal fees. We (RHA) do charge a nominal $ .50 per year to cover a portion of the fees PayPal charges us. That is about the cost of a stamp and envelope.

Membership brings you 80 pages of interesting material on rose hybridizing each year and helps support the website that you are presently using. Dues are still $10.00 per year for domestic & Canadian members. International dues are $12.00.

Further to my message above…

My email address is: lpeterso@stny.rr.com

As Larry writes in his post above, “Membership brings you 80 pages of interesting material on rose hybridizing each year and helps support the website that you are presently using.”

This website is not free, and your dues help support it. It is easy to use and a lot of hybridizers find it to be of great value for a quick question and answer; however, the newsletter has great value as well, and is a more permanent copy. As most of you know, the RHA does have a CD of all the newsletters from the beginning in 1969 through 2006. The newsletters published since will be included in a future update to the CD. It would be very much appreciated if those who use the forum and are not members would consider it.

John Moe

General Director, RHA