naming a rose, need help

I contacted a rose website about something I had hoped to do and they said I should talk to a rose hybridizer. What it is, is that I don’t know how the process works to name a rose, but I have an idea for the name of a rose. Here is the story: I have had problems with my eyesight since birth and my mother was told that I would even be blind by the time I was 20. I made it past 20 without that happening, but my colobomas and lazy eye did attract alot of questions over the years. This past year I found out that I had a cataract in my good eye. It looked like I needed surgery. I was referred to this doctor in Cincinnati, Dr. Robert Cionni. I had an operation. I can now see about 20/20 in that eye, I just need reading glasses. Also my pupil in that eye was down on the bottom of my eye. (the black part) He was able to move it to the middle. I didn’t even know that was possible for him to do. I feel very grateful as I wake up each day seeing so well and while I bought the doctor a box of fudge I was thinking it would be great if I could give the doctor a longer lasting gift as I have now. I would also like to say the doctor is very thoughtful of his patients, kind and generous. All of the patients of his there received a rose with best wishes for a pleasant recovery. So my idea was it would be really great if a rose could be named after him. (Cionni) Again, I don’t know the procedure for something like this but I would like to humbly submit this idea. Could someone help? The rose I received was a deep brilliant pink but anything would be great. Thank you for any help you could give me. Sincerely, Anita S. donsalzer@hotmail.com