My blogger and my roses

Hi everyone,

Well I took paul barden’s advice and started my own blog site…thanks paul. I really don’t have much on there except pictures of the roses I bred and I am not much of a talker or a writer but of what I do have there I would like to share with all of you, please take a peek at it and tell me what you think, thanks so much.

Well it would help if I put the link in my post! What a ninny I am…so sorry. LOL!

Link: rosesbyjeanie.blogspot.com

Excellent Jeanie! I hope some of the other hybridizers will follow suit and we can link up as a blog community. Its so painless to upload photos and a description and have Blogspot do all the formatting for you.

You don’t have to get too wordy about your posts, Jeanie, all you need to do is use a formula and write a description of each plant You know, the basics: fragrance, growth habit, all that good stuff :wink:

Regards,

Paul

It is really very easy to set up a blog, the problem is finding the time to do it! But I’m going to get to commenting on each one of my roses soon. The weather has been so nice for the past few days so I have been trying to catch up on planting some new roses before the next storm rolls in…

thanks so much for the blog tips paul…:^)