Last call for R. foliolosa!

I have a number of open pollinated R. foliolosa seedlings in 3" pots that I’d far rather send out to my rose breeder associates than toss into the compost pile. I’m clearing out unwanted seedlings this weekend and the R. foliolosa’s will be thrown out then if nobody requests them. These could be very valuable in a breeding program, offering extreme hardiness and excellent disease resistance.

Paul

I’d be glad to give them a home Paul, I’d like to have more natives in my own breeding line.

• Max

Paul,

I would be happy to give 2-3 of them a home. I am trying to inject the disease resistant part into what I’m working on. And they have such beautiful foliage.

Jackie

Noted. I believe I have a mailing address for each of you. I’ll let you know when I mail these out. It won’t be for a few days; it’s too hot right now.

Paul

Hot… that would be good :frowning: all the gloom and rain and cold are really getting me down atm. Nice look change on your blog site Paul.

Jackie & Max,

I sent plants out early this week to both of you, and an email announcing the fact that I had done so. I have not had a response from either of you. Please let me know if you received the plants.

Paul

I just got them this morning. Many thanks, they look really nice and will pot them up (have a birthday to celebrate today) first thing tomorrow. Thanks again.

Jackie

You’re welcome.

Paul, I just got them as well. Looks nice and healthy. Thanks a ton!

• Max