It's not too late ...

The RHA Spring newsletter was mailed this afternoon with beautiful cover color pictures of Jim Sproul’s Hulthemia seedlings along with his article on breeding with Hulthemia parents.

Articles by Michelle LeVan-Stklenski, James Bailey, John Moe, Larry Davis, and Roger Mitchell makes this an outstanding issue and a membership is well worth the yearly $10.00 dues. Peter Harris, our Editor, has done an outstanding job again of pulling all this informtion together for our members in an informative, easy read format.

If you aren’t a member of RHA but enjoy using the RHA Forum for hybridizing information, you are missing out on some outstanding articles on hybridizing written by our members who have many years of experience in breeding roses.

If your membership has expired, you can renew and request back issues that you may have missed.

If you are new to hybridizing, we have a Handbook for Beginners and if you are ready for ‘The Next Step’, we have copies that can be sent postage paid.

Check out the web-site for any additional information.

An outstanding issue - just received today. We do thank Jim Sproul for sponsoring the cover photos, and for an excellent article on the work he had done with his Hulthemia seedlings. There were a lot of superb articles in this issue, and are the types of articles that folks that just post here on the forum miss out on. Thanks to all who took the time to write of their efforts. Peter has done an outstanding job of editing this publication, and I have mentioned this to him numerous times.

John Moe

General Director, RHA

I will sign in as soon as the online payment/paypal will be available.

It should hopefully be ready this spring, according to what Peter mentioned earlier on this forum.

I can’t wait to get those newsletters, handbooks etc.

Regards

Bo

Denmark

I think a lot of members from Rosarian’s Corner would sign up with online payment.

Online payment would be vastly preferable.

Although we still don’t have a link up on this site, you can pay through PayPal just by emailing Larry Peterson (same address as Mary, who posted as Meg above). We do have the PayPal arrangements made, and several have already taken advantage of our PayPal option.

Peter

That is absolutely excellent news Peter!

I will mail Larry sooner than later and join the RHA, thanks.

Bo

Denmark

That’s good Bo then I will not be the only Dane on this org.

S

You are right S