Free Bonavista hips

Bonavista is a Canadian rugosa X chinesis hybrid. 'Bonavista' Rose

I have a plant grown from an open pollinated seed of it, therefore (Bonavista X OP). My plant has pink single flowers, sets hips very easily, is a repeat bloomer, is hardy here in zone 5, and is disease free. It repeat blooms all season (not continuous - pauses between blooms). When I cross it with other diploids, I often get repeat blooming seedlings.

If you would like an open pollinated hip (or more depending on the number of requests), please follow the following procedures:

1. Please reply by e-mail.

2. Please make sure the name of the rose is on the request.

3. Please give your name and post office address in a form that I can simply cut out and tape to the package.

4. Because I use a priority selection process based on when a request is received, please do not send blanket requests (“send me all”) or future requests (“if you decide to distribute XXXXXXX, please send me some”). The only time I do not follow the priority selection process of “first in - highest priority” is if the person has not requested any earlier this season or if the person requesting had sent me one of the parents in that particular cross.

Link: www.helpmefind.com/rose/pl.php?n=24784

I cleaned the Bonavista hips today. The requests will go out in tomorrow’s mail.

Please do not apply the float test as these will probably all float.

If you still have bonavista hips i would like to have one for free.

Sorry, the Bonavista seeds have all been distributed.