Floriculture and Ornamental Biotechnology Rose Special Issue finalized!!

Hi everyone!

The rose special issue of Floriculture and Ornamental Biotechnology is finalized. Page numbers have been assigned and all 22 accepted manuscripts are listed with their abstracts (please see link below).

Among the authors is our own Dr. Roger Mitchell sharing data on the inheritance of juvenile recurrence in his species and modern rose hybrids.

It has been a great experience for me serving as editor of this volume and interacting with these authors. It has taken well over a year and multiple revisions for most every manuscript. Each manuscript was reviewed by outside reviewers as well as myself and Dr. Teixeira da Silva. It is a great special issue and contains a wealth of interesting and important information related to roses.

In the weeks ahead the individual articles will be available through Global Science Books online and the printed volume as well.

I’m excited to share the good news.

Sincerely,

David

Link: www.globalsciencebooks.info/JournalsSup/09FOB_3_SI1.html

David & Roger,

Congratulations to both of you. That is wonderful that you each have manuscripts published in this issue. David, I know that you have been trying to get yours published for a while now, so it

Thanks Paul! It was a real honor to be asked to submit an article for this issue. It wouldn

Congratulations to David and Roger! Its great to see folks doing such excellent work and getting it seen. Kudos.

Paul