Few of the more mature seedlings

Next up are 2 seedlings from Alberta x Paint Brush. The first is E12, the one that I am really liking because it is a single pink mini, with a dark pink reverse, and it is loaded with blooms. It has that same low growing habit that D9 has and I’m going to cross it with D9 to see if I can maintain the low growing habit and get some more interesting flower types out. The other one is E3, which is a single red with mossing. I’ve kept it only because of the mossing.
IMG_4676.JPG
IMG_4690.JPG

Next up is C2, Gemini x William Baffin. The rose itself is not all that interesting, but I am hoping that it is one of those intermediates that lead to something fantastic… One can always hope.
IMG_4689.JPG

I have a number of seedlings from Prairie Harvest x Julia Child. This is the first one that is in bloom and I love the colour. It appears to be a fairly erect plant type too. F4 is the seedling’s designation. I’ve decided to let it open pollinate this year to see what I get out of it.
IMG_4693.JPG

The last group for the evening are 2 seedlings from Carefree Beauty x Julia Child. The first one is F14, with the electric pink colour. The second one is C30, again a fairly upright plant that is loaded with blooms.
IMG_4695.JPG
IMG_4697.JPG

You have some lovely results!