Fall RHA meeting in Tulsa

The next meeting of the RHA will be held at the ARS Fall COnvention in Tulsa on Saturday, October 16th at 12:00 - 1:00pm. Eddie Edwards will be presenting a seminar just prior on “Hybridizing My Hybrid Teas”; and has agreed to come to the RHA meeting and, following a short business meeting, provide more detail and answer any questions that you may have. Those who were at the meeting in New Orleans may remember the excellent program that Eddie did for us. The theme of the Convention is “Roses on Route 66”. Looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Is there anything I need to do in order to attend this meeting? I am a new member of the RHA. Perhaps you could also tell me what I need to do in order to attend the ARS convention. Where is it being held? I look forward to your reply.

Julie,

The RHA meeting is open to anyone. The convention will be held at the Crowne Plaza Tulsa (formerly the Adams Mark Hotel) located in downtown Tulsa. The convention website is www.tulsarosesociety.org. All the info regarding the convention can be found there. Looking forward to meeting you.