crimpled petals

I would love to see whether this rose is called for in the market, It is a rugosa, blanda, woodsii, china rose hybrid.

It is everblomming and stands up to the elements of zone 2a

If you like it or not please tell me

for some reason there seems to be trouble pasting picture from facebook -is there any advice?

Solved the problem.

Link: Redirecting...

Hope that this may work

Link: www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=68797&l=79bca&id=1207081823

Wow, Johannes, that’s a beauty! I’d love to try a cross of it and my crinkled-petal one! Yes, by all means, do release it!

-Fa

Johannes:

What a beauty. Release it and I’ll buy one for my mountain home where winter hardiness is more of a factor than it is here in New Orleans. How do you think it would do in a no spray garden. Have you tried it as a parent?

Zone 2a – Where do live – the North Pole? You must have a very short growing season.

Bob in New Orleans

I have not tested it’s fertility but most of these crosses are pollen fertile. Sorry it is only a diploid if your crinkle is a tetraploid.

I live on the Alaska Hyw in nothern Alberta

I would love to see whether this rose is called for in the market…I live on the Alaska Hyw in nothern Alberta

Yes, I think there is a market for this rose.

Well, diploid, tetrapoid… it’d be fun try anyway, and I’d love to have one just because it’s such a beauty!

Johannes:

Thanks for info. I have lots of diploid roses and also, being new and imbued with Ralph Moore’s philosophy of “the rose will find a way” am willing to try anything. He created all kinds of wonerful roses from the diploid r. bracteate.

I repeat, you put it on the market and I’ll buy it for my mountain home – like Fara, I think it is a beauty and not the same old same old.

Bob in New Orleans

Johannes:

One further compliment. They look like silk flowers in the picture.

Bob in New Orleans