Congratulations John and Mitchie Moe!!!!!!!

I just got the American Rose yesterday and learned John and Mitchie are 2007 Silver Honor Medal Winners! Congratulations!!! Thank you John and Mitchie for all you do to promote and share your love of roses. We treasure you both. Thank you for all you do for RHA.

Love,

David

Congratulations indeed!!! That’s wonderful!

John and Mitchie, yes, congratulations and thank you for all of your dedication and hard work!

Jim Sproul

Way to go guys!

Heartfelt congratulations to you both. The recognition is well deserved.

Larry & Mary

Congratulations!

Joan

Congratulations! John and Mitchie certainly deserve this honor.

Congratulations John and Mitchie. To win the district Silver Honor Medal is a outstanding achievement for any rosarian. I was the recipient of this great award for the Illinois-Indiana district two years ago and it was indeed an honor. Congratulations to two very deserving individuals

Milford Clausen.

Mitchie and I want to say a big thank you to all who have graciously added comments to this thread. We were very honored and humbled to receive this prestigious award from the American Rose Society. But no award, like this one, is won without the help and support of so many. We both know there are many dedicated others more deserving. We look forward to continuing our service to the ARS and the RHA. Thanks again for all everyone has done to support us for this very unexpected, but very appreciated honor.

John & Mitchie Moe