Can anyone give us more information about this article?

Title: Lineage and inheritance in roses in relation to seed morphology and physiology.

Authors: Grossi, C.; Jay, M.

Authors’ affiliation: Laboratoire de Biologie Micromoleculaire et Phytochimie, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I, 43 Bd. du 11 Novembre 1918, 69622 Villeurbanne cedex, France.

Published in: Plant Varieties & Seeds, Volumn 13, pages 11-15, (2000).

Abstract: “The morphological characters size and weight of seeds and the physiological characters seed yield and germination rate were measured for plants produced from crosses between seven mothers and two father rose varieties or species. Morphological characters were most influenced by mother genotype and physiological characters by father genotype.”

I know how to get this study.

As soon as I get it I will share infos.

pierre

Well… there will be some waiting as I got to receive by snail mail this and another article from the same Jay,M by Henry pointed.

I found an article with same authors, with email of the author… so you can ask him easily (I hope it is the correct mail adress).

and a 3rd one:in last “rosa gallica” review (n

had to cut parts of the previous message… sorry… if too long it seems “preview” does not work…or middle long, preview was ok, but not posting…

found the reference on GOOGLE ( Jay + Grossi + rose)…